Fire Safety Marshal training course
This half-day Fire Safety Marshal training course covers the role of the designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them correctly and safely. Courses available in 2016
If you are unsure who needs to be trained, we can help you assess how many trained fire marshals your business needs.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for everyone, especialy:
- Those responsible for overseeing fire safety within a premises
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
- Fire safety legislation
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire Hazards and common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation policies
- Fire safety precautions and controls
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of the fire marshal
- Use of fire extinguishers and other fire fighting equipment
- Maintaining Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Logs
What you will learn
The course will present an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a competent and appointed fire marshal.
Assessment and certification
Ongoing trainer observation during the course
All delegates will receive a ISQEM certificate valid for three years.